D & D Home Inspection Services approaches every Eastern North Carolina real estate property with precision, accuracy, and a very high level of training and knowledge. Every certified home inspection includes over 400 individual criteria and produces a report informing you of the state of the property, from top to bottom.
The principal home inspector, William Davis (Tom), is a state-licensed home inspector with over 20 years of experience. D & D Home Inspection is licensed by the North Carolina Licensing Board for home inspectors.
D & D Home Inspection has the knowledge, resources, and accreditation to perform an accurate analysis of the real estate property and give you the best information about the condition of the home for sale in Eastern North Carolina.
- Licensed Home Inspector Lic.# 1824
- Licensed Wood Destroying Insect Inspector (Termite Inspections) Lic.# 1274 PW
- North Carolina License General Contractor Lic # 39529
- Ex-member of the 307th Combat Engineer Battalion – 82nd Airborne Division
- 2011 – 2012 President of the Kinston / Lenoir County Home Builders Association
- Mold Certified
Cost of a Home Inspection:
Cost is determined by square footage, type of foundation, and age of the home.